Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A few good quotes to think about...

I've been reading some really great quotes lately. Some of them are harder to understand than others, but they all have simple, yet profound meanings. Enjoy them!


"Be assured, if you walk with Him and look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never fail you."- George Mueller.

When life knocks you on your knees, your in the perfect position to pray!~ anonymous

"Every time satan tries to remind you of your past, remind him of his future."~anonymous

"Let my heart be broken with the things that break God's heart" -- Bob Pierce, World Vision founder

"A woman should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her."

"Let the winds blow, and the billows roll, Hope is the anchor of my soul. But can I by so slight a tie, an unseen hope, on God rely? Steadfast and sure, it cannot fail, It enters deep within the veil, It fastens on a land unknown, And moors me to my Father's throne." ~Charles Spurgeon

"Our God! how pleasant is the sound! How charming to repeat! Well may those hearts with pleasure bound, who thus their Lord can greet!" ~Charles Spurgeon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to actually post the comment "A woman should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her." I recently read this quote myself and I though it was an amazing quote. This is what true feminity is about. Being lost in God. Being so passionate about Him that in order for a man to win our hearts, He himself has to search and seek into God himself so that then God may help him be able to find us. Lose yourself in God; in searching who he is and in serving Him. Jeremiah 9:23-24 read them they are great verses. God doesnt want anything else from Him. All he wants is for you and I to love Him, not like we want to be loved but like He is asking us to love Him, to lose ourselves in Him, love Him wholeheartedly.

Lydia said...

Thank you Marisa.. I really loved your comment :)