Friday, September 5, 2008

World Views

Hey,

So last night was the first class of worldviews... It was AWESOME... I think I'm gonna learn so much from my teacher, classmates, and books (of course). My classmates are totally cool (all homeschoolers), some of whom I've known for years.

Classmates:

Jen
Priscilla
Hannah
me... =)
Philipp
James
Dan
Chris
Andrew
and.... I think that's it... unless somebody didn't show up... LOL.

Teacher:

Mr. Tengdin (He's awesome... and I'm gonna get his blog on my bloglist as soon as he sends me the link...)

So yeah, it's been great so far. I've read Beowulf, watched two episodes of How Should We Then Live (Francis Schaeffer)... and read chapter two of Universe Next Door (James Sire). Yay!... So I'm going to the doctor's (for just my yearly visit) and I'm bringing francis schaeffer's trilogy along and I'm going to get going on the other half of this week's work.

I just wanted to update my blog so... yeah...

ttyl,

Lyd

3 comments:

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky said...

It sounds like you like school which is great. :) Maybe I'll call you soon. I don't know our weekend looks sort of crazy (again). :) Bye!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lydia,

This is EmilyS2-08 from TPS. =] I found your blog from Alan's, and am just curious - is that Priscilla Tengdin in your class/her dad as the teacher? I know she and her sister Phoebe were TPSers last year, but I'm not entirely sure about this year. You guys do live fairly close.

Let me know! =D

Lydia said...

yes, in fact, it is... that's cool that you know of them... 'tis a small world, 'eh? lol.

lyd